| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Njaksimvol’ in January is very cold at -21.2 °C (-6.16 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.2mm (1.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 5:09 long and the longest day is 7:20 long with an average length of 6:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Njaksimvol’ January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Njaksimvol’, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Njaksimvol’:
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 683.7 kms (424.9 miles) NNW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 517.1 kms (321.3 miles) N
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 535.8 kms (332.9 miles) NW
- Pecora, Russia - 351 kms (218.1 miles) NNW
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) W
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 531.5 kms (330.3 miles) W
- Ivdel', Russia - 195.8 kms (121.7 miles) S
- Cerdyn', Russia - 323.4 kms (201 miles) SW
- Biser, Russia - 449.3 kms (279.2 miles) SSW
- Perm, Russia - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) SSW
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 622.8 kms (387 miles) S
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 626.5 kms (389.3 miles) S
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 666 kms (413.8 miles) SSW